Thursday, March 10, 2016

Decorate the Pen Holder

There are so many things that can make a room or a drawer or a desk looks beautiful. But most of the time, it's the little things that will makes the different. So today I want to share to you what I've done to make my desk a little bit brighter. Just by tidying up a little bit and decorating my pen holder.

Here we go :

I gather my supplies : scissors, roller blinds' samples (I collect weird stuffs around my house), wooden magnet and glue gun. If you don't have roller blind samples you can use other materials like thick colored paper, etc. By the way, I decided not to use the white nylon rope because I don't think it will stick well with the blinds.




 Cut and paste the blinds to match the height of the pen holder. Because of the limited size that I have with the blinds, I stick 2 different colors to cover the entire surface of the pen holder.

Next, time to decorate the surface with colorful wooden magnet that I have.

Tada! 


Here's how it looks like from a distance. 

Only 3 steps. Cut the blind's sample to fit the pen holder, glue it, and stick the magnet. That's it
So simple. Yet it gives much colors to my desk now.

Love it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment