Tuesday, October 22, 2013

In the midst of my hectic daily life..

I wish I have more time for myself...
to sleep
to cuddle my daughter
to play with her
read with her
sing with her
and by end of the day.. I wish I had more time to be with her.
but this is how it goes in my real life.

7.30am to 7.30pm go to work.
8pm dinner
8.30 - 9.30pm play with my daughter, I take a bath
10pm laundry & cleaning time (my daughter will be on the bed with her ipad)
11.30 pm Chloe sleeps, I am exhausted
12 midnite, we all sleep..
....
3am I wake up, to have a 'me time' which is sewing
5.30am tired but contented. and fall asleep once more..
till morning (7am) comes and I'm ready to start another day.

Yes, it is hectic ..
but I am a working mom. and mothering never ends when my day jobs end.
For a full time mom, I envy you for having so much time for you and your kids.
Yes I know it is tiring but it is understandably worth more than anything in the world.. at least by my opinion.
I hope I can be JUST a full time mother.
But for now... full time working mother is what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment