Monday, December 17, 2012

What a normal day should be...

I read about the tragedy news that happened last Friday in US and it really broke my heart. I wept and shed tears for all those victims, especially the small children. It happened in a far away place (that I never set my foot on) but I can imagine how painful what the families going thru. Yes, I pray Lord. Oh Lord why this happen? Why have bad people out there? How can we protect our children and the future of their lives if so many bad things happened?
I don't know the answer but I wish I can have a normal days just like I had it when I was a small child.
Oh how I wish it was something like this...
peaceful, quiet afternoon.. with my baby taking a nap in her rocking sling
pick up all the mess - a sign of lively and active toddler - in my house
running my sewing machine and make some beautiful dress for my Chloe..
have a sip of tea in the kitchen while waiting for my washing machine run slow and completely stop

its raining outside with some strong winds but I am grateful
because I know that my family survive another day
with a grace from God.
Thank God for my good day. Pray I sent to those families whom I know God has another plan for their lives.

1 comment:

  1. A very touching post =) thanks for sharing that with us God bless xoxoxoxo

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete