Sunday, November 18, 2012

Be Grateful today

Today, I am reminded of how great my life is and how I should not take it for granted what I have now. I read this blog - finding joy and her words really moves me and I got teary while I was reading it, because she reminds me of how wonderful life is without sickness, being able to start your day and have a healthy life -the one thing that is most important yet almost always take it for granted...

These are 10 things that I am grateful today.
My family.
Health.
A job.
A place called home.
Another good day spent with my parents.
No arguments with my hubby for these past week.
My coleagues.
Nice friends.
Chloe.
and being able to read blog while at work ( of course after I've done my work)

Have a nice day everyone!
and be grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment