Friday, September 28, 2012

Mooncake seasons...

2010...
Me, my Chloe (in my tummy if you didn't notice hehe) and my goddaughter, Ah Xin.
our creations
This is our first attempt of making mooncake and it tasted better than the looks. (taken by my crappy HP)
2011...
Well, on this year I was so busy with my baby Chloe that we didn't make any. Instead my hubby decided to buy the most expensive mooncake (that I ever tasted).
From : Cookie Museum.
Rabbit year..
mmm... yummy!
 
The mooncakes was so expensive my inlaw had to take picture with the box in 3 different backgrounds. LOL

This year - 2012.
mooncake fillings

green bean flavor

My hubby more interested with our kitchen utensils rather than his beautiful wife, hence the blurry face :}

Me with my mum inlaw, does it looks like home industry? :)
working hard

 and very serious
final product, my mooncake
 My baby Chloe entertained herself ( by watching PSY- Gangnam style).
She really know how to relax (and she's only 19months). LOL
Our mooncakes.

Happy mooncake seasons everyone!

2 comments:

  1. hi martini, thanks for visiting my blog! i also tried making mooncakes this year with the ladies in my family! :) made me sooooo happy to share that moment with them!

    yours turned out a lot more pretty than mine! haha!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliments! Practice makes perfect,hehe.

      Delete